Feel free to click through to each blog post for more details, and be sure to let me know which ones are your favorites. Here we go!
1. Everything in its Place. These pretty blue storage cabinets are perfect for gift wrapping and ribbon organization. The little bins up top with pens, Washi tape, tags and cards are absolutely beautiful.
Click here for all the details.)
2. A Wrapping Cabinet. Every inch of this gift wrapping cabinet is full of beautiful and functional storage options for all things presents. Check it out!
(From www.iheartorganizing.com. Click here for all the details.)
This station provides everything you could ever need to wrap your Christmas gifts- including a spot to sit and work. And just look at all of those drawers. . . so much storage for extras like gift bags and tissue paper.
(From www.countryliving.com- click here for all the details.)
4. Craft Room Corner Wrapping Station. I love how this wrapping station fits perfectly into the corner of an entire craft room. The wire basket is a functional and beautiful solution to storing rolls of wrapping paper.
(From www.todayscreativelife.com. Click here for all the details.)
5. North Pole Wonderland: No room in your house for a gift wrapping station? I love how Carmel takes advantage of the space under her basement stairs to store ALL of her Christmas decor- including Christmas gift wrapping and bows.
(From www.ourfirsthouse.com. Click here for all the details.)
6. A Wrapping Station for a DIY Queen: This gorgeous piece of furniture started out as a "blah" armoire. Now it's ready to be used as a gorgeous wrapping paper station. If you're handy and looking for something completely unique, this is the route for you.
(From www.funcycled.com. Click here for all the details.)
7. Brilliant Built-ins: This bright space just invites creativity. Many great projects are waiting to happen here!
8. Sweet and simple: I love this wrapping station because it gives a great tutorial on how to hang large quantities of wrapping paper for a wonderful, neat appearance, and easy access anytime.
(From www.blog.delightfulorder.com. Click here for all the details.)
I hope my findings help inspire you to find your own style and keep your wrapping paper beautifully organized this holiday season.